Subject: Re: 5.10 LTS Kernel: 2 or 6 years?

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 12:16:12 +0100

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 10:57:30AM +0000, Jari Ruusu wrote:
> On Friday, February 19, 2021 12:37 PM, Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > Did you report that breakage to us and the developers of the driver?
> > Sounds like a regression that people would love to hear about and get
> > fixed.
> 
> At that time I didn't know where the problem was, so I did not report it.
> I only recently connected-the-dots that problem is in-tree iwlwifi, so I
> am reporting it now.

Great!  Can you run 'git bisect' on the 4.14.y stable tree to find the
offending change?

thanks,

greg k-h

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel