Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] crypto: add gemini/sl3516 crypto driver

From: LABBE Corentin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 13:39:30 +0200

Le Wed, May 19, 2021 at 11:39:23AM -0700, Eric Biggers a écrit :
> On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 03:16:50PM +0000, Corentin Labbe wrote:
> > The gemini SL3516 SoC has a crypto IP.
> > This serie had support for it.
> > 
> 
> Please describe how this was tested.

Sorry I forgot to write it.
It was tested with CONFIG_CRYPTO_MANAGER_EXTRA_TESTS=y.
Furthermore, it survives hours and gigs of write/read to a luks2 using xts(ecb-aes-sl3516).

I forgot also to write on performance, which is quite good.
On a luks2 partition (2To with bs=4096), a fsck comes from 14m26(without CE) to 8m48(with CE).
So it is really usefull.

With bs=512, the performance is similar with software.

Regards

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel