Subject: Re: [PATCH] bus: ti-sysc: Fix error handling for sysc_check_active_timer()

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 09:36:07 +0300

* Jarkko Nikula <[email-masked]> [210815 18:13]:
> I double checked but actually both plain 0aa78d17099b ("Merge tag
> 'scsi-fixes' of
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jejb/scsi") and with this
> patch boot fine on my Beagle C2.
> 
> Anyway,
> 
> Tested-by: [email-masked]

OK thanks for testing. I had already pushed out my fixes branch so
I did not want to go back to add the Tested-by. Anyways, a pull
request for this has been sent now.

Regards,

Tony

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel