Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] iommu/arm-smmu: Updates for 5.15

From: Joerg Roedel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 14:08:25 +0200

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 05:47:35PM +0100, Will Deacon wrote:
> This applies cleanly against iommu/next, but I suspect it will conflict
> with Robin's series on the list. Please shout if you need anything from
> me to help with that (e.g. rebase, checking a merge conflict).

For now there were at least no conflicts which git couldn't resolve
automatically, but the compile tests are still running :)

> The following changes since commit ff1176468d368232b684f75e82563369208bc371:
> 
>   Linux 5.14-rc3 (2021-07-25 15:35:14 -0700)
> 
> are available in the Git repository at:
> 
>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/will/linux.git tags/arm-smmu-updates

So this is pulled now, thanks.

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel