Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] perf tools: Enable strict JSON parsing

From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 13:57:12 -0300

Em Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 02:30:51PM +0100, James Clark escreveu:
> On 08/10/2021 20:00, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote:
> > Em Fri, Oct 08, 2021 at 04:56:55PM +0530, kajoljain escreveu:
> >> On 10/8/21 3:32 PM, James Clark wrote:
> >>> On 08/10/2021 08:43, kajoljain wrote:
> >> Sure. I think then we can skip this change. Not sure if character
> >> number will be helpful.

> >> Patch-set looks good to me.

> >> Reviewed-by Kajol Jain<[email-masked]>

> > Applied ok as-is to my perf/core branch, applied and added your
> > Reviewed-by, thanks.

> Thanks Arnaldo. This does mean that the arm64 build will fail until
> "[PATCH v2 1/3] perf vendor events: Syntax corrections in Neoverse N1 json" is
> applied. I think there is also an arm64 build issue with "[PATCH 02/21] perf
> pmu: Add const to pmu_events_map." which Andrew Kilroy has replied to.

Its all in:

19f8408a634c9515 (HEAD -> perf/core) perf intel-pt: Add support for PERF_RECORD_AUX_OUTPUT_HW_ID
69125e749c006b4f perf tools: Add support for PERF_RECORD_AUX_OUTPUT_HW_ID
1b1d9560a61f1e4e perf vendor events arm64: Categorise the Neoverse V1 counters
abe8733bc3575869 perf vendor events arm64: Add new armv8 pmu events
d211e9e76a466cce perf vendor events: Syntax corrections in Neoverse N1 json
c067335fcbfc67c3 (quaco/perf/core, acme/tmp.perf/core) perf metric: Allow modifiers on metrics.
acf2cb9cf242e9ab perf parse-events: Identify broken modifiers
fb193eca0ae8ddae perf metric: Switch fprintf() to pr_err()
fb8c3a06943cc3c7 perf metrics: Modify setup and deduplication
4965bb2e71371d5f perf expr: Add subset utility
c1d7cd1b36fce16b perf metric: Encode and use metric-id as qualifier
3743f880b3856971 perf parse-events: Allow config on kernel PMU events
844f07a5ddcd46c5 perf parse-events: Add new "metric-id" term
e68f07424b8b3f00 perf parse-events: Add const to evsel name
ace154d9f5dc3331 perf metric: Simplify metric_refs calculation
eeffd53b41dc7077 perf metric: Document the internal 'struct metric'
9aa64400defa07fb perf metric: Comment data structures
353ce4ed869635c7 perf metric: Modify resolution and recursion check
0bffecb0ac304bb2 perf metric: Only add a referenced metric once
937323c22db4cb1e perf metric: Add metric new and free
176b9da84871449d perf metric: Add documentation and rename a variable.
cc6803c12cef80f1 perf metric: Move runtime value to the expr context
9610bca8f117d963 perf pmu: Make pmu_event tables const
95ed79343835656d perf pmu: Make pmu_sys_event_tables const
05335f28549c7cc5 perf pmu: Add const to pmu_events_map.
cac98c8aca3c7dd2 tools lib: Adopt list_sort from the kernel sources
f792cf8a094eac29 perf kmem: Improve man page for record options
eda1a84cb4e93759 perf tools: Enable strict JSON parsing
21813684e46df1c9 perf tools: Make the JSON parser more conformant when in strict mode
08f3e0873ac20344 perf vendor-events: Fix all remaining invalid JSON files

- Arnaldo

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel