Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH 2/2] Droid3: add initial DTS

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 08:01:09 +0200

* Merlijn Wajer <[email-masked]> [211212 23:00]:
> @@ -35,7 +35,7 @@ reserved-memory {
>  		 * first 512K of that and just overwrite the rest and configure
>  		 * only 384K instead of 2M.
>  		 */
> -		ramoops@a0080000 {
> +		ramoops0: ramoops@a0080000 {
>  			compatible = "ramoops";
>  			reg = <0xa0080000 0x60000>;
>  			record-size = <0x20000>;

The stock kernel ramoops range might be different here because of less
memory. If the stock kernel has it, it should be in the platform data
somewhere in the stock kernel sources. Probably best to just leave it
out for now.

> +// Do don't know if pstore is supported, but the current config causes panics,
> +// so delete the node for now
> +/delete-node/ &ramoops0;

Just leave this out too, I don't think we have the ramoops configured in
the mainline kernel.

Otherwise looks good to me.

Regards,

Tony

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel