Subject: Re: [PATCH v10 0/3] net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: refactoring and Clause 45

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 15:51:16 +0000

On Sun, Jan 02, 2022 at 03:47:52PM +0000, Daniel Golle wrote:
> Rework value and type of mdio read and write functions in mtk_eth_soc
> and generally clean up and unify both functions.
> Then add support to access Clause 45 phy registers, using newly
> introduced helper macros added by a patch Russell King has suggested
> in a reply to an earlier version of this series [1].

Can you please stop threading each re-post to the previous posting of
the series. It's getting rather annoying after ten iterations to have
the subject lines disappearing off the right hand side of the field.
This is not a request to re-post, it is a request for the next posting.

Thanks.

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 40Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel