Subject: [PATCH CFT v2 0/2] net: axienet: modernise pcs implementation

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 10:44:51 +0000

Hi,

These two patches modernise the Xilinx axienet PCS implementation to
use the phylink split PCS support.

The first patch adds split PCS support and makes use of the newly
introduced mac_select_pcs() function, which is the preferred way to
conditionally attach a PCS.

The second patch cleans up the use of mdiobus_write() since we now have
bus accessors for mdio devices.

There should be no functional change to the driver.

Please test, thanks.

v2: remove question over switch_x_sgmii

 drivers/net/ethernet/xilinx/xilinx_axienet.h      |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/xilinx/xilinx_axienet_main.c | 108 +++++++++++-----------
 2 files changed, 55 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 40Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel