Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64 fixes for 5.17-rc2

From: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 19:14:29 +0000

Hi Linus,

Please pull the arm64 fixes below. Thanks.

The following changes since commit e783362eb54cd99b2cac8b3a9aeac942e6f6ac07:

  Linux 5.17-rc1 (2022-01-23 10:12:53 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm64/linux tags/arm64-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to 297ae1eb23b04c5a46111ab53c8d0f69af43f402:

  arm64: cpufeature: List early Cortex-A510 parts as having broken dbm (2022-01-28 16:15:46 +0000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
arm64 fixes:

- Errata workarounds for Cortex-A510: broken hardware dirty bit
  management, detection code for the TRBE (tracing) bugs with the actual
  fixes going in via the CoreSight tree.

- Cortex-X2 errata handling for TRBE (inheriting the workarounds from
  Cortex-A710).

- Fix ex_handler_load_unaligned_zeropad() to use the correct struct
  members.

- A couple of kselftest fixes for FPSIMD.

- Silence the vdso "no previous prototype" warning.

- Mark start_backtrace() notrace and NOKPROBE_SYMBOL.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anshuman Khandual (6):
      arm64: Add Cortex-X2 CPU part definition
      arm64: errata: Update ARM64_ERRATUM_[2119858|2224489] with Cortex-X2 ranges
      arm64: Add Cortex-A510 CPU part definition
      arm64: errata: Add detection for TRBE ignored system register writes
      arm64: errata: Add detection for TRBE invalid prohibited states
      arm64: errata: Add detection for TRBE trace data corruption

Catalin Marinas (1):
      Merge tag 'trbe-cortex-a510-errata' of gitolite.kernel.org:pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/coresight/linux into for-next/fixes

Evgenii Stepanov (1):
      arm64: extable: fix load_unaligned_zeropad() reg indices

James Morse (1):
      arm64: cpufeature: List early Cortex-A510 parts as having broken dbm

Mark Brown (2):
      kselftest/arm64: Skip VL_INHERIT tests for unsupported vector types
      kselftest/arm64: Correct logging of FPSIMD register read via ptrace

Masami Hiramatsu (1):
      arm64: Mark start_backtrace() notrace and NOKPROBE_SYMBOL

Vincenzo Frascino (1):
      arm64: vdso: Fix "no previous prototype" warning

 Documentation/arm64/silicon-errata.rst        | 12 ++++
 arch/arm64/Kconfig                            | 81 +++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/arm64/include/asm/cputype.h              |  4 ++
 arch/arm64/kernel/cpu_errata.c                | 29 ++++++++++
 arch/arm64/kernel/cpufeature.c                |  3 +
 arch/arm64/kernel/stacktrace.c                |  5 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/vdso/Makefile               |  5 +-
 arch/arm64/mm/extable.c                       |  4 +-
 arch/arm64/tools/cpucaps                      |  3 +
 tools/testing/selftests/arm64/fp/sve-ptrace.c | 11 +++-
 10 files changed, 144 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
Catalin

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel