Subject: [GIT PULL] Immutable branch between MFD, SPI and DT due for the v5.18 merge window

From: Lee Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 13:04:45 +0000

Enjoy!

The following changes since commit e783362eb54cd99b2cac8b3a9aeac942e6f6ac07:

  Linux 5.17-rc1 (2022-01-23 10:12:53 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lee/mfd.git ib-mfd-spi-dt-v5.18

for you to fetch changes up to 172e611b54e813c49a35b6b74bccaa99f27bf566:

  dt-bindings: mfd: maxim,max77802: Convert to dtschema (2022-03-07 12:55:59 +0000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Immutable branch between MFD, SPI and DT  due for the v5.18 merge window

----------------------------------------------------------------
Krzysztof Kozlowski (13):
      dt-bindings: extcon: maxim,max77843: Add MAX77843 bindings
      regulator: dt-bindings: maxim,max77843: Add MAX77843 bindings
      dt-bindings: mfd: maxim,max77843: Add MAX77843 bindings
      MAINTAINERS: mfd: Cover MAX77843 by Maxim PMIC/MUIC for Exynos boards entry
      spi: dt-bindings: samsung: Convert to dtschema
      mfd: dt-bindings: google,cros-ec: Reference Samsung SPI bindings
      mfd: dt-bindings: google,cros-ec: Fix indentation in example
      spi: s3c64xx: Allow controller-data to be optional
      dt-bindings: power: supply: maxim,max14577: Convert to dtschema
      regulator: dt-bindings: maxim,max14577: Convert to dtschema
      dt-bindings: mfd: maxim,max14577: Convert to dtschema
      regulator: dt-bindings: maxim,max77802: Convert to dtschema
      dt-bindings: mfd: maxim,max77802: Convert to dtschema

 .../devicetree/bindings/extcon/maxim,max77843.yaml |  40 +++++
 .../devicetree/bindings/mfd/google,cros-ec.yaml    |  31 ++--
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/max14577.txt | 147 ----------------
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/max77802.txt |  25 ---
 .../devicetree/bindings/mfd/maxim,max14577.yaml    | 195 +++++++++++++++++++++
 .../devicetree/bindings/mfd/maxim,max77802.yaml    | 194 ++++++++++++++++++++
 .../devicetree/bindings/mfd/maxim,max77843.yaml    | 144 +++++++++++++++
 .../bindings/power/supply/maxim,max14577.yaml      |  84 +++++++++
 .../devicetree/bindings/regulator/max77802.txt     | 111 ------------
 .../bindings/regulator/maxim,max14577.yaml         |  78 +++++++++
 .../bindings/regulator/maxim,max77802.yaml         |  85 +++++++++
 .../bindings/regulator/maxim,max77843.yaml         |  65 +++++++
 .../bindings/soc/samsung/exynos-usi.yaml           |   2 +-
 .../bindings/spi/samsung,spi-peripheral-props.yaml |  33 ++++
 .../devicetree/bindings/spi/samsung,spi.yaml       | 187 ++++++++++++++++++++
 .../bindings/spi/spi-peripheral-props.yaml         |   1 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-samsung.txt        | 122 -------------
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   9 +-
 drivers/spi/spi-s3c64xx.c                          |  14 +-
 19 files changed, 1136 insertions(+), 431 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/extcon/maxim,max77843.yaml
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/max14577.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/max77802.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/maxim,max14577.yaml
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/maxim,max77802.yaml
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/maxim,max77843.yaml
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/supply/maxim,max14577.yaml
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/max77802.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/maxim,max14577.yaml
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/maxim,max77802.yaml
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/maxim,max77843.yaml
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/samsung,spi-peripheral-props.yaml
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/samsung,spi.yaml
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-samsung.txt

-- 
Lee Jones [李琼斯]
Principal Technical Lead - Developer Services
Linaro.org │ Open source software for Arm SoCs
Follow Linaro: Facebook | Twitter | Blog

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel