Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] KVM: arm64: Handle MTE Set/Way CMOs

From: Oliver Upton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 16:13:15 +0000

On Mon, May 15, 2023 at 09:45:59PM +0100, Marc Zyngier wrote:
> When the MTE support was added, it seens the handling of MTE Set/Way
> was ommited, meaning that the guest will get an UNDEF if it tries to
> do something that is quite stupid, but still allowed by the
> architecture...
> 
> Found by inspection while writting the trap support for NV.
> 
> Marc Zyngier (2):
>   arm64: Add missing Set/Way CMO encodings
>   KVM: arm64: Handle trap of tagged Set/Way CMOs

For the series:

Reviewed-by: Oliver Upton <[email-masked]>

-- 
Thanks,
Oliver

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel