Subject: Re: [PATCH v12 00/11] Support writable CPU ID registers from userspace

From: Oliver Upton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 19:08:06 +0000

Hey,

For the new arm64 folks I've added to the conversation, apologies for
the rather vague cover letter title. I kept the original author's title,
but this is solely focused on KVM support for changing guest ID register
values.

As always, feedback appreciated on the whole series, but the most
interesting interaction comes from patch 7 where KVM leverages some of
the cpufeature infrastructure for ID register validation.

-- 
Thanks,
Oliver

On Fri, Jun 09, 2023 at 07:00:43PM +0000, Oliver Upton wrote:
> Hello folks,
> 
> In the interest of expediting the acceptance of the generalized ID
> register infrastructure, I have taken Jing's series and applied fixes
> according to the feedback of reviewers and my own interpretation.

[...]

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel