Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64 updates for 7.1-rc1 (second round)

From: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2026 20:48:36 +0100

Hi Linus,

Please pull the second round of arm64 updates for 7.1. The main
"feature" is a workaround for C1-Pro erratum 4193714 requiring IPIs
during TLB maintenance if a process is running in user space with SME
enabled. The hardware acknowledges the DVMSync messages before
completing in-flight SME accesses, with security implications. The
workaround makes use of the mm_cpumask() to track the cores that need
interrupting (arm64 hasn't used this mask before).

The rest are fixes for MPAM, CCA and generated header that turned up
during the merging window or shortly before.

Thanks.

The following changes since commit 480a9e57cceaf42db6ff874dbfe91de201935035:

  Merge branches 'for-next/misc', 'for-next/tlbflush', 'for-next/ttbr-macros-cleanup', 'for-next/kselftest', 'for-next/feat_lsui', 'for-next/mpam', 'for-next/hotplug-batched-tlbi', 'for-next/bbml2-fixes', 'for-next/sysreg', 'for-next/generic-entry' and 'for-next/acpi', remote-tracking branches 'arm64/for-next/perf' and 'arm64/for-next/read-once' into for-next/core (2026-04-10 14:22:24 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm64/linux tags/arm64-upstream

for you to fetch changes up to 858fbd7248bd84b2899fb2c29bc7bc2634296edf:

  Merge branch 'for-next/c1-pro-erratum-4193714' into for-next/core (2026-04-20 13:12:35 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
arm64 updates for 7.1 (second round):

Core features:

 - Add workaround for C1-Pro erratum 4193714 - early CME (SME unit)
   DVMSync acknowledgement. The fix consists of sending IPIs on TLB
   maintenance to those CPUs running in user space with SME enabled

 - Include kernel-hwcap.h in list of generated files (missed in a recent
   commit generating the KERNEL_HWCAP_* macros)

CCA:

 - Fix RSI_INCOMPLETE error check in arm-cca-guest

MPAM:

 - Fix an unmount->remount problem with the CDP emulation, uninitialised
   variable and checker warnings

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ben Horgan (2):
      arm_mpam: resctrl: Fix the check for no monitor components found
      arm_mpam: resctrl: Make resctrl_mon_ctx_waiters static

Catalin Marinas (6):
      arm64: tlb: Introduce __tlbi_sync_s1ish_{kernel,batch}() for TLB maintenance
      arm64: tlb: Pass the corresponding mm to __tlbi_sync_s1ish()
      arm64: cputype: Add C1-Pro definitions
      arm64: errata: Work around early CME DVMSync acknowledgement
      Merge branches 'for-next/misc' and 'for-next/mpam' into for-next/core
      Merge branch 'for-next/c1-pro-erratum-4193714' into for-next/core

Mark Brown (1):
      arm64/hwcap: Include kernel-hwcap.h in list of generated files

Sami Mujawar (1):
      virt: arm-cca-guest: fix error check for RSI_INCOMPLETE

Zeng Heng (1):
      arm_mpam: resctrl: Fix MBA CDP alloc_capable handling on unmount

 Documentation/arch/arm64/silicon-errata.rst     |  2 +
 arch/arm64/Kconfig                              | 12 ++++
 arch/arm64/include/asm/Kbuild                   |  1 +
 arch/arm64/include/asm/cpucaps.h                |  2 +
 arch/arm64/include/asm/cputype.h                |  2 +
 arch/arm64/include/asm/fpsimd.h                 | 21 ++++++
 arch/arm64/include/asm/tlbbatch.h               | 10 ++-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/tlbflush.h               | 94 +++++++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/arm64/kernel/cpu_errata.c                  | 30 ++++++++
 arch/arm64/kernel/entry-common.c                |  3 +
 arch/arm64/kernel/fpsimd.c                      | 79 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/kernel/process.c                     | 36 ++++++++++
 arch/arm64/kernel/sys_compat.c                  |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/tools/cpucaps                        |  1 +
 drivers/resctrl/mpam_resctrl.c                  | 12 +++-
 drivers/virt/coco/arm-cca-guest/arm-cca-guest.c |  3 +-
 16 files changed, 297 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
Catalin