Subject: Re: [PATCH 23/23] MAINTAINERS: Add Krzysztof Kozlowski as maintainer of memory controllers

From: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 10:12:36 -0700

On 7/23/20 12:37 AM, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
> The specific drivers in drivers/memory usually go via architecture (e.g.
> ARM SoC) maintainers but the generic parts (of_memory.[ch]) lacked any
> care.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>

Acked-by: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>

What does this mean for specific drivers? For instance I tend to send
updates to brcmstb_dpfe.c through the Broadcom ARM SoC pull requests,
shall I continue to do this, or are you going to send memory controller
subsystem pull requests including that file in the future?
-- 
Florian

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel