Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/5] scmi: Log client subsystem entity counts

From: Andy Shevchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2026 21:04:52 +0300

On Wed, May 13, 2026 at 10:16:53AM -0700, Alex Tran wrote:
> SCMI client drivers do not consistently log the number of supported
> entities discovered from firmware. This information is useful during
> debugging because it shows which domains or resources were exposed by
> firmware during probe.
> 
> Add logging of the number of supported entities to the SCMI cpufreq,
> pinctrl, reset, hwmon, and powercap client drivers after a successful
> probe. This aligns these drivers with the existing logging in the SCMI
> power and performance domain drivers.

Too quick between the series, the v1 discussion is still ongoing.
Hence this should not be applied (at least yet).

Read Submitting Patches and other process documentation that suggest at least
24h period for review and in patch series even week or so.

> ---
> Changes in v2:
> - Use dev_dbg instead of dev_info log level
> - Link to v1: https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

-- 
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko