Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] arm64: dts: allwinner: A133: add support for Baijie Helper A133 board

From: Paul Kocialkowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2026 16:56:04 +0200

Alexander,

Le Mon 18 May 26, 16:40, Alexander Sverdlin a écrit :
> Hi Paul,
> 
> On Mon, 2026-05-18 at 16:14 +0200, Paul Kocialkowski wrote:
> > I also have a U-Boot config ready for it, which I could send once the
> > device-trees are merged on the kernel side. I could send it to you if
> > you're interested.
> 
> I do have one as well, I'm testing all open-source ;-) from ATF-upwards,
> just thought U-Boot would require ATF merged and kernel DT merged
> because of OF_UPSTREAM in U-Boot. But I'd be happy to sync when we get
> there.

Sure, let's keep in touch about this!

I also have the 7" LVDS LCD that goes with it, which was supported by
Parthiban's initial series (but needs rework, and it seems that he's
unlikely to do it). I also have the 5" MIPI LCD but it's less likely
that it will be supported, although I have seen dirty patches to make
some other MIPI panel work with A133.

We'll need PWM for it which should be a follow-up to the current H616
PWM series from Richard Genoud.

Other than that there is a PCF8563TS RTC on the board, audio stuff:
speaker (which I have) mic and headphones and a GPIO beeper which could
be added.

Do you have other A133 boards that you're interested in?
I also have:
- KICKPI K5C
- DshanPi-R818
- Logicom La Tab 129
- Trimui Brick

And have some WIP device-trees and u-boot for most of them.

All the best,

Paul

-- 
Paul Kocialkowski,

Independent contractor - sys-base - https://www.sys-base.io/
Free software developer - https://www.paulk.fr/

Expert in multimedia, graphics and embedded hardware support with Linux.