Subject: Update venus firmware files for v5.4

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 10:40:27 +0530

Hi Team,

Please include updated Venus Firmware bins for v5.4.

Snapshot of pull request is as below, let me know if anything is 
missing.

The following changes since commit 
dae4b4cd084102cd49c37aa8b579b208028ab025:

   Merge branch 'v1.1.5' of 
https://github.com/irui-wang/linux_fw_vpu_v1.1.5 into main (2020-10-23 
08:10:37 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

   https://github.com/shahasit/video-linux-firmware/tree/master

for you to fetch changes up to 8a46c32a26b3f22835543b158877aa0b0e01e8d6:

   qcom : updated venus firmware files for v5.4 (2020-11-06 10:33:37 
+0530)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Asit Shah (1):
       qcom : updated venus firmware files for v5.4

  qcom/venus-5.4/venus.b00 | Bin 212 -> 212 bytes
  qcom/venus-5.4/venus.b01 | Bin 6808 -> 6808 bytes
  qcom/venus-5.4/venus.b02 | Bin 873100 -> 873680 bytes
  qcom/venus-5.4/venus.b03 | Bin 33792 -> 33792 bytes
  qcom/venus-5.4/venus.mbn | Bin 919212 -> 919792 bytes
  qcom/venus-5.4/venus.mdt | Bin 7020 -> 7020 bytes
  6 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

<<<<<<

Regards,
Asit

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel