Subject: Re: Security Random Number Generator support

From: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 10:50:32 +0100

On 2020-06-03 08:54, Neal Liu wrote:

Hi Neal,

> Do you know which ARM expert could edict this standard?
> Or is there any chance that we can make one? And be reviewed by
> maintainers?

It appears that ARM just released a beta version of the spec at [1].

I'd encourage you (and anyone else) to have a look at it and provide 
feedback to ARM.

Thanks,

         M.

[1] 
https://developer.arm.com/-/media/Files/pdf/DEN0098-True_Random_Number_Generator_Firmware_Interface-1.0BET2.pdf
-- 
Jazz is not dead. It just smells funny...

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel