Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3] Driver for the i.MX2x CMOS Sensor Interface

From: [email-masked] (Baruch Siach)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 12:13:15 +0300

This series contains a soc_camera driver for the i.MX25/i.MX27 CSI device, and
platform code for the i.MX25 and i.MX27 chips. This driver is based on a 
driver for i.MX27 CSI from Sascha Hauer, that  Alan Carvalho de Assis has 
posted in linux-media last December[1]. I tested the mx2_camera driver on the 
i.MX25 PDK. Sascha Hauer has tested a earlier version of this driver on an 
i.MX27 based board. I included in this version some fixes from Sascha that 
enable i.MX27 support.

[1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/67636/

Changes v2 -> v3
    Address more comments from Guennadi Liakhovetski.

    Applied part of Sashca's patch that I forgot in v2.

Changes v1 -> v2
    Addressed the comments of Guennadi Liakhovetski except from the following:

    1. The mclk_get_divisor implementation, since I don't know what this code 
       is good for

    2. mx2_videobuf_release should not set pcdev->active on i.MX27, because 
       mx27_camera_frame_done needs this pointer

    3. In mx27_camera_emma_buf_init I don't know the meaning of those hard 
       coded magic numbers

    Applied i.MX27 fixes from Sascha.

Baruch Siach (3):
  mx2_camera: Add soc_camera support for i.MX25/i.MX27
  mx27: add support for the CSI device
  mx25: add support for the CSI device

 arch/arm/mach-mx2/clock_imx27.c          |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mx2/devices.c              |   31 +
 arch/arm/mach-mx2/devices.h              |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-mx25/clock.c               |   14 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mx25/devices.c             |   22 +
 arch/arm/mach-mx25/devices.h             |    1 +
 arch/arm/plat-mxc/include/mach/memory.h  |    4 +-
 arch/arm/plat-mxc/include/mach/mx25.h    |    2 +
 arch/arm/plat-mxc/include/mach/mx2_cam.h |   46 +
 drivers/media/video/Kconfig              |   13 +
 drivers/media/video/Makefile             |    1 +
 drivers/media/video/mx2_camera.c         | 1488 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 12 files changed, 1620 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-mxc/include/mach/mx2_cam.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/media/video/mx2_camera.c