Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] *** SUBJECT HERE ***

From: [email-masked] (Mike Rapoport)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:17:49 +0200

These patches enable PCI Express support on Tegra2.
The implementation is based on original NVidia code from (1), but it
is heavily reworked to avoid custom PCI enumeration and make the code
more Linux friendly.

This implementation assumes that the PCIe subsystem is fully powered
and ungated by the bootloader.

[1] git://nv-tegra.nvidia.com/linux-2.6.git

v2 changes:
   * Update PCIe clocks implementation as per Colin and Gary suggestions
   * Update I/O space access as suggested by Arnd and Russell.
   * Remove debug leftovers and unify error reporting

The following changes since commit b30a3f6257ed2105259b404d419b4964e363928c:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Linux 2.6.36-rc5

Mike Rapoport (3):
  [ARM] tegra: add PCI Express clocks
  [ARM] tegra: add PCI Express support
  [ARM] tegra: harmony: enable PCI Express

 arch/arm/mach-tegra/Kconfig                 |    4 +
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/Makefile                |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-harmony-pcie.c    |   52 ++
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board.h                 |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/include/mach/hardware.h |    4 +
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/include/mach/io.h       |   12 +-
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/pcie.c                  |  915 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c         |   46 ++
 8 files changed, 1035 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-harmony-pcie.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-tegra/pcie.c