Subject: [PATCH 00/18] dmaengine/amba-pl08x updates

From: [email-masked] (Viresh Kumar)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 16:19:10 +0530

Hi Linus,

This patchset contains patches for ARM's pl08x DMA controller driver.
Main changes introduced by this patchset are:
- Formatting fixes
- Logical Fixes
- Support for Peripheral as flow controller
- Support for sg_len to be greater than 1 for slave transfers
- Schedule tasklet for error interrupts
- remove pl08x_pre_boundary() routine
- etc

This patchset is tested on SPEAr600 for following tests:
- memory to memory copy (using drivers/dma/dmatest, upto 16 threads per channel)
- peripheral to memory and vice versa (Peripheral: JPEG)

This was rebased on Vinod's slave-dma.git/next, over following patch:

commit 1ae105aa7416087f2920c35c3cd16831d0d09c9c
Merge: 02f8c6a 5a42fb9
Author: Vinod Koul <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jul 27 20:43:21 2011 +0530

    Merge branch 'next' into for-linus-3.0

Viresh Kumar (18):
  ARM: asm/pl080.h: Protect against multiple inclusion of header file
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: Resolve formatting issues
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: Complete doc comment for struct pl08x_txd
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: Remove redundant comment and rewrite original
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: Changing few prints to dev_dbg from dev_info
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: Simplify pl08x_ensure_on()
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: Enable/Disable amba_pclk with channel requests
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: No need to check "ch->signal < 0"
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: Schedule tasklet in case of error interrupt
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: Get rid of pl08x_pre_boundary()
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: max_bytes_per_lli is TRANSFER_SIZE * src_width
    (not MIN(width))
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: Add prep_single_byte_llis() routine
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: Align lli_len to max(src.width, dst.width)
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: Choose peripheral bus as master bus
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: Pass flow controller information with slave
    channel data
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: Add support for sg len greater than one for
    slave transfers
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: Check txd->llis_va before freeing dma_pool
  dmaengine/amba-pl08x: Call pl08x_free_txd() instead of calling
    kfree() directly

 arch/arm/include/asm/hardware/pl080.h |    4 +
 drivers/dma/amba-pl08x.c              |  671 ++++++++++++++++-----------------
 include/linux/amba/pl08x.h            |   33 ++-
 3 files changed, 347 insertions(+), 361 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.2.2