Subject: [PATCH 0/5] SPEAr DT support updates

From: [email-masked] (Viresh Kumar)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:13:56 +0530

Hello,

This patchset updates DT support for SPEAr3xx and 6xx.
It has following changes:
- updates DT support Mainly for SPEAr3xx family
- updates dma support for SPEAr6xx
- updates defconfig

It has dependency on following patchsets:
- ehci & ohci: http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-usb/msg60362.html
- rtc: http://lkml.org/lkml/2012/3/26/96
- keyboard: Link not yet available:
  subject: Input: spear-keyboard: add device tree bindings
- SPEAr patches: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.arm.kernel/158865

Viresh Kumar (5):
  SPEAr6xx: Add compilation support for dtbs using 'make dtbs'
  SPEAr3xx: Replace printk() with pr_*()
  ARM: SPEAr3xx: Add device-tree support to SPEAr3xx architecture
  SPEAr: Add PL080 DMA support for 3xx and 6xx
  SPEAr: Update defconfigs

 Documentation/arm/SPEAr/overview.txt            |   13 +-
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/spear.txt |   18 ++
 arch/arm/Makefile                               |    6 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear300-evb.dts              |  181 +++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear300.dtsi                 |   74 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear310-evb.dts              |  102 +++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear310.dtsi                 |   75 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear320-evb.dts              |  110 +++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear320.dtsi                 |   92 ++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear3xx.dtsi                 |  151 +++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear600-evb.dts              |    4 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear600.dtsi                 |    8 +
 arch/arm/configs/spear3xx_defconfig             |   52 +++-
 arch/arm/configs/spear6xx_defconfig             |   41 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/Kconfig                  |   40 +--
 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/Makefile                 |   19 +-
 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/Makefile.boot            |    4 +
 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/clock.c                  |   93 +++---
 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/include/mach/generic.h   |   48 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/include/mach/irqs.h      |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/include/mach/spear300.h  |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/include/mach/spear310.h  |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/include/mach/spear320.h  |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/spear300.c               |  253 +++++++++++++--
 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/spear300_evb.c           |   75 -----
 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/spear310.c               |  293 ++++++++++++++++--
 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/spear310_evb.c           |   81 -----
 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/spear320.c               |  293 ++++++++++++++++--
 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/spear320_evb.c           |   79 -----
 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/spear3xx.c               |  131 ++++++--
 arch/arm/mach-spear6xx/Makefile.boot            |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-spear6xx/clock.c                  |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-spear6xx/spear6xx.c               |  372 ++++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/plat-spear/Kconfig                     |    5 +-
 arch/arm/plat-spear/Makefile                    |    4 +-
 arch/arm/plat-spear/include/plat/pl080.h        |   21 ++
 arch/arm/plat-spear/pl080.c                     |   79 +++++
 37 files changed, 2371 insertions(+), 468 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear300-evb.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear300.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear310-evb.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear310.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear320-evb.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear320.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear3xx.dtsi
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/spear300_evb.c
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/spear310_evb.c
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/spear320_evb.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-spear/include/plat/pl080.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-spear/pl080.c

-- 
1.7.10.rc2.10.gb47606