Subject: [PATCH v2 00/13] at91: 3.4-rc1 fixes

From: [email-masked] (Nicolas Ferre)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 09:32:44 +0200

Here is a bunch of fixes for AT91 that will go on top of 3.4-rc1.
Some modifications are related to certain drivers (USB ohci-at91 for instance)
but are touching the core AT91 devices/board files and Device Tree files.
The modification of "vbus_pin_active_low" in particular cannot be separated
from the modification of .dts[i] and devices/board files.

I will have to collect "Acked-by" from USB people on the ohci-at91
modifications (Greg?). I will try to find them just after having posted
this v2 today...

Ludovic Desroches (1):
  ARM: at91: dt: remove unit-address part for memory nodes

Nicolas Ferre (12):
  ARM: at91/at91sam9x5: add clkdev entries for DMA controllers
  USB: ohci-at91: fix vbus_pin_active_low handling
  ARM: at91/USB host: specify and handle properly vbus_pin_active_low
  ARM: at91/dts: USB host vbus is active low
  USB: ohci-at91: rework and fix initialization
  USB: ohci-at91: change maximum number of ports
  USB: ohci-at91: coding style modifications with one-line ifs
  USB: ohci-at91: trivial return code name change
  ARM: at91/at91sam9x5.dtsi: fix NAND ale/cle in DT file
  ARM: at91/NAND DT bindings: add comments
  USB: ehci-atmel: add needed of.h header file
  ARM: at91: fix check of valid GPIO for SPI and USB

 .../devicetree/bindings/mtd/atmel-nand.txt         |   10 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g20.dtsi                 |    2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g25ek.dts                |    4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g45.dtsi                 |    2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9m10g45ek.dts             |    6 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9x5.dtsi                  |    6 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9x5cm.dtsi                |    2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/usb_a9g20.dts                    |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9260_devices.c           |    3 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9261_devices.c           |    3 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9263_devices.c           |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45_devices.c           |   11 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9rl_devices.c            |    3 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9x5.c                    |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9263ek.c               |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9m10g45ek.c            |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/board.h            |   13 +-
 drivers/usb/host/ehci-atmel.c                      |    1 +
 drivers/usb/host/ohci-at91.c                       |  159 +++++++++++---------
 19 files changed, 135 insertions(+), 102 deletions(-)

Thanks, best regards,
-- 
1.7.9.4