Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Prepare for GPMC driver conversion

From: [email-masked] (Afzal Mohammed)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 19:31:01 +0530

Hi,

Objective of this series is to make things easy for GPMC driver
conversion series by separating out more things from driver
conversion series.

This series,
1. Unifies NAND platform initialization functions
2. Cleans up OneNAND platform code a little
3. Handles additional timings in Kernel

This series is based on 3.5-rc1 & made on top of
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-omap at vger.kernel.org/msg69501.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-omap at vger.kernel.org/msg69881.html

Regards
Afzal

Afzal Mohammed (3):
  ARM: OMAP2+: nand: unify init functions
  ARM: OMAP2+: onenand: cleanup for gpmc driver conversion
  ARM: OMAP2+: gpmc: handle additional timings

 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-devkit8000.c     |    8 +++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-flash.c          |   45 ++++++++++++++-------------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-flash.h          |    6 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-igep0020.c       |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-ldp.c            |    4 +--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3beagle.c    |    8 +++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3touchbook.c |    8 +++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-overo.c          |    7 +++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-zoom.c           |    5 +--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/common-board-devices.c |   46 ----------------------------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/common-board-devices.h |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/gpmc-onenand.c         |   24 ++++++---------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/gpmc.c                 |    6 ++++
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/gpmc.h     |    6 ++++
 14 files changed, 77 insertions(+), 99 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.10.2