Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Prepare for GPMC driver conversion

From: [email-masked] (Afzal Mohammed)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 13:32:44 +0530

Hi,

Objective of this series is to make things easy for GPMC driver
conversion series by separating out more things from driver
conversion series.

This series,
1. Unifies NAND platform initialization functions
2. Prepares OneNAND platform code for gpmc driver migration
3. Handles additional timings in Kernel

This series is based on 3.5-rc1 & made on top of
[PATCH v2 00/10] Prepare for GPMC driver conversion (w.r.t MTD)
{http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-omap at vger.kernel.org/msg70096.html}

These changes has been tested with omap3evm & beagle board. Relevant
GPMC peripherals that got tested by this were NAND (beagle) and
OneNAND (using local patches for omap3evm)

Hi Jon,

If you can test these changes on boards having NAND it would be
really helpful. Tony's remaining concern with this series is
whether this would cause NAND filesystem corruption

Regards
Afzal

v2:

1. Make use of timing api for setting clock activation time, and
 remove direct writing to register for clock activation. Peripherals
 making use of it were tusb6010 & onenand
2. Move ensuring that async mode in OneNAND has been setup from
 set_sync to setup function, improve commit message

Afzal Mohammed (3):
  ARM: OMAP2+: nand: unify init functions
  ARM: OMAP2+: onenand: prepare for gpmc driver migration
  ARM: OMAP2+: gpmc: handle additional timings

 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-devkit8000.c     |    8 +++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-flash.c          |   45 ++++++++++++++-------------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-flash.h          |    6 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-igep0020.c       |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-ldp.c            |    4 +--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3beagle.c    |    8 +++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3touchbook.c |    8 +++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-overo.c          |    7 +++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-zoom.c           |    5 +--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/common-board-devices.c |   46 ----------------------------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/common-board-devices.h |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/gpmc-onenand.c         |   28 ++++++++---------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/gpmc.c                 |    6 ++++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/usb-tusb6010.c         |    3 +-
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/gpmc.h     |    6 ++++
 15 files changed, 82 insertions(+), 101 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.10.2