Subject: [PATCH 0/3] networking: Use ETH_ALEN where appropriate

From: [email-masked] (Joe Perches)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 22:29:02 -0700

Convert the uses mac addresses to ETH_ALEN so
it's easier to find and verify where mac addresses
need to be __aligned(2)

Joe Perches (3):
  uapi: Convert some uses of 6 to ETH_ALEN
  include: Convert ethernet mac address declarations to use ETH_ALEN
  ethernet: Convert mac address uses of 6 to ETH_ALEN

 drivers/net/ethernet/8390/ax88796.c                |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/pcnet32.c                 |  6 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/cnic_if.h            |  6 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/tulip_core.c        |  8 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/i825xx/sun3_82586.h           |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/myricom/myri10ge/myri10ge.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/nuvoton/w90p910_ether.c       |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/pasemi/pasemi_mac.c           | 13 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/pasemi/pasemi_mac.h           |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/netxen/netxen_nic_hw.c |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qlge/qlge.h            |  2 +-
 include/acpi/actbl2.h                              |  4 +-
 include/linux/dm9000.h                             |  4 +-
 include/linux/fs_enet_pd.h                         |  3 +-
 include/linux/ieee80211.h                          | 59 +++++++++++-----------
 include/linux/mlx4/device.h                        | 11 ++--
 include/linux/mlx4/qp.h                            |  5 +-
 include/linux/mv643xx_eth.h                        |  3 +-
 include/linux/sh_eth.h                             |  3 +-
 include/linux/smsc911x.h                           |  3 +-
 include/linux/uwb/spec.h                           |  5 +-
 include/media/tveeprom.h                           |  4 +-
 include/net/irda/irlan_common.h                    |  3 +-
 include/uapi/linux/dn.h                            |  3 +-
 include/uapi/linux/if_bridge.h                     |  3 +-
 include/uapi/linux/netfilter_bridge/ebt_802_3.h    |  5 +-
 include/uapi/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ipt_CLUSTERIP.h  |  3 +-
 include/uapi/linux/virtio_net.h                    |  2 +-
 include/uapi/linux/wimax/i2400m.h                  |  4 +-
 29 files changed, 103 insertions(+), 81 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.1.2.459.gbcd45b4.dirty