Subject: [PATCH RFC v3 0/8] Beaglebone-Black HDMI audio

From: [email-masked] (Jyri Sarha)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 17:37:49 +0200

Changes since RFC v2 version of the patches:
- Dropped out already applied:
  ASoC: hdmi-codec: Add devicetree binding with documentation
- Addresses Mark's comments here:
  http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2013-December/070605.html
  - ASoC: davinci-evm: Add named clock reference to DT bindings
    - Get rid of unnecessary castings
    - Add mclk NULL checks
    - Use devm_clk_get()
    - Change clock name from "ti,codec-clock" to "mclk"
- Address Mark's comments here:
  http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2013-December/070606.html  - ASoC: davinci-evm: HDMI audio support for TDA998x trough McASP I2S bus
    - Get rid of unnecessary castings
    - Update commit message
  - Add: ASoC: davinci-mcasp: Set BCLK divider if McASP is BCLK master
    - Use snd_soc_params_to_bclk()

Changes since the first RFC version of the patches:
- Drop out already applied: 
  ASoC: hdmi-codec: Add SNDRV_PCM_FMTBIT_32_LE playback format
- Change sound node's compatible property
  form: "ti,am33xx-beaglebone-black" to "ti,am33xx-beaglebone-black-audio"
- Some minor style issue fixes from TI internal review

Jyri Sarha (8):
  clk: add gpio controlled clock
  ASoC: davinci-evm: Add named clock reference to DT bindings
  ASoC: davinci-mcasp: Set BCLK divider if McASP is BCLK master
  ASoC: davinci-evm: HDMI audio support for TDA998x trough McASP I2S
    bus
  ASoC: davinci: HDMI audio build for AM33XX and TDA998x
  drm/tilcdc: Add I2C HDMI audio config for tda998x
  ARM: OMAP2+: omap2plus_defconfig: Enable tilcdc and TDA998X HDMI
    support
  ARM: OMAP2+: omap2plus_defconfig: Enable BeagleBone Black HDMI audio
    support

 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/gpio-clock.txt       |   21 ++
 .../bindings/sound/davinci-evm-audio.txt           |   13 +-
 arch/arm/configs/omap2plus_defconfig               |    5 +
 drivers/clk/Makefile                               |    1 +
 drivers/clk/clk-gpio.c                             |  210 +++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/tilcdc/tilcdc_slave.c              |   24 ++-
 include/linux/clk-provider.h                       |   25 +++
 sound/soc/davinci/Kconfig                          |   12 ++
 sound/soc/davinci/Makefile                         |    1 +
 sound/soc/davinci/davinci-evm.c                    |  211 +++++++++++++++++++-
 sound/soc/davinci/davinci-mcasp.c                  |   20 ++
 11 files changed, 534 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/gpio-clock.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/clk-gpio.c

-- 
1.7.9.5