Subject: [PATCH V6 00/12]PCI:Add SPEAr13xx PCie support

From: [email-masked] (Mohit Kumar)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:59:56 +0530

Patch# 1 and 2: Improvement and fixes for SPEAr13xx support.
Patch# 3,5 and 8: Add DT bindings for miphy40lp, misc and pcie node
Patch# 4,6 and 7: Add miphy40lp skelten driver and support for spear1310/40 
miphy wrapper.
Patch# 9-11: Add SPEAr13xx PCIe driver and dt support.

These pathes are tested with linux-3.14-rc1 with following patch on the top of
it:
Author: Balaji T K <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Jan 20 16:41:27 2014 +0200

    ata: ahci_platform: Manage SATA PHY

Tested with SPEAr1310 evaluation board:
	- INTEL PRO 100/100 EP card
	- USB xhci gen2 card
 	- Above cards connected through LeCROY PTC switch

Modifications for SATA are tested with SPEAr1340-evb board

Changes since v5:
- Split DT bindings for misc, miphy-40lp and pcie node into sepearte patches
- Merge config options PCIE_SPEAR13XX and PCI_MSI into defconfig patch 
- Incorporated other minor comments
Changes since v4:
- Uses per device function pointers passed from .data field to
  the of_device_id instead of of_device_is_compatible.
- Incorporated other minor comments from v4

Changes since v3:
- Phy driver renamed to phy-miphy40lp
- ahci phy hook patch used as suggested by Arnd
- Incorporated other minor comments from v3

Changes since v2:
- Incorporated comments to move SPEAr13xx PCIe and SATA phy specific routines to
  the phy framework
- Modify ahci driver to include phy hooks
- phy-core driver modifications for subsys_initcall() 
 
Changes since v1:
- Few patches of the series are already accepted and applied to mainline e.g.
 pcie designware driver improvements,fixes for IO translation bug, PCIe dw
 driver maintainer. So dropped these from v2.
- Incorporated comment to move the common/reset PCIe code to the seperate driver
- PCIe and SATA share common PHY configuration registers, so move SATA
 platform code to the system config driver
Fourth patch is improves pcie designware driver and fixes the IO
translation bug. IO translation bug fix leads to the working of PCIe EP devices
connected to RC through switch.

PCIe driver support for SPEAr1310/40 platform board is added.

These patches are tested with SPEAr1310 evaluation board:
	- INTEL PRO 100/100 EP card
	- USB xhci gen2 card
 	- Above cards connected through LeCROY PTC switch

Cc: linux-arm-kernel at lists.infradead.org
Cc: devicetree at vger.kernel.org
Cc: linux-ide at vger.kernel.org
Cc: linux-pci at vger.kernel.org
Cc: spear-devel at list.st.com
Cc: linux-kernel at vger.kernel.org
Cc: linux-pm at vger.kernel.org

Mohit Kumar (2):
  SPEAr13xx: defconfig: Update
  MAINTAINERS: Add ST SPEAr13xx PCIe driver maintainer

Pratyush Anand (10):
  clk: SPEAr13XX: Fix pcie clock name
  SPEAr13XX: Fix static mapping table
  phy: st-miphy40lp: Add binding information
  phy: st-miphy40lp: Add skeleton driver
  SPEAr: misc: Add binding information
  SPEAr13xx: Fixup: Move SPEAr1340 SATA platform code to phy driver
  phy: st-miphy-40lp: Add SPEAr1310 and SPEAr1340 PCIe phy support
  SPEAr13xx: Add binding information for PCIe controller
  SPEAr13XX: dts: Add PCIe node information
  pcie: SPEAr13xx: Add designware wrapper support

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/spear-misc.txt         |    9 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/spear13xx-pcie.txt     |   14 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/phy/st-miphy40lp.txt       |   18 +
 MAINTAINERS                                        |    6 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear1310-evb.dts                |    4 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear1310.dtsi                   |   93 ++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear1340-evb.dts                |    4 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear1340.dtsi                   |   31 ++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/spear13xx.dtsi                   |    9 +-
 arch/arm/configs/spear13xx_defconfig               |   16 +
 arch/arm/mach-spear/Kconfig                        |    3 +
 arch/arm/mach-spear/include/mach/spear.h           |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-spear/spear1340.c                    |  127 +-----
 arch/arm/mach-spear/spear13xx.c                    |    2 +-
 drivers/clk/spear/spear1310_clock.c                |    6 +-
 drivers/clk/spear/spear1340_clock.c                |    2 +-
 drivers/pci/host/Kconfig                           |    8 +
 drivers/pci/host/Makefile                          |    1 +
 drivers/pci/host/pcie-spear13xx.c                  |  414 +++++++++++++++
 drivers/phy/Kconfig                                |    7 +
 drivers/phy/Makefile                               |    1 +
 drivers/phy/phy-miphy40lp.c                        |  543 ++++++++++++++++++++
 22 files changed, 1183 insertions(+), 139 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/spear-misc.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/spear13xx-pcie.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/phy/st-miphy40lp.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/pci/host/pcie-spear13xx.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/phy/phy-miphy40lp.c