Subject: [PATCH v4 0/5] Add platform support for LSI AXM55xx

From: [email-masked] (Anders Berg)
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 11:08:34 +0200

Hi,

Here is version 4 of platform support for AXM5516 SoC.

The clk driver is now applied to clk-next. The rest should be ready for
arm-soc. Haven't got any response from the power/reset maintainers... I hope
this driver can be taken via arm-soc as well.

Changes:

v4:
    * Updated DTS according to new clk driver binding.
    * Dropped the clk driver from this series.

v3:
    * Sorted Kconfig entries alphabetically

v2:
    * Rebased to arm-soc/for-next
    * Removed redundant HAVE_SMP and ARCH_WANT_OPTIONAL_GPIOLIB from Kconfig
    * Use CPU_METHOD_OF_DECLARE to register smp_operations
    * Rework smp operations to avoid holding pen and custom headsmp.S
    * Clean up board file
    * Corrected clock properties for arm,sp804 dts node.
    * Changed machine compatible strings to include full model number.
    * Break out clk-axxia driver as separate patch
    * Removed Makefile.boot

Anders Berg (5):
  ARM: Add platform support for LSI AXM55xx SoC
  ARM: dts: Device tree for AXM55xx.
  ARM: axxia: Adding defconfig for AXM55xx
  power: reset: Add Axxia system reset driver
  ARM: dts: axxia: Add reset controller

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/axxia.txt    |  12 +
 .../bindings/power_supply/axxia-reset.txt          |  20 ++
 arch/arm/Kconfig                                   |   2 +
 arch/arm/Makefile                                  |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/axm5516-amarillo.dts             |  51 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/axm5516-cpus.dtsi                | 204 +++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/axm55xx.dtsi                     | 204 +++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/configs/axm55xx_defconfig                 | 248 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-axxia/Kconfig                        |  16 ++
 arch/arm/mach-axxia/Makefile                       |   2 +
 arch/arm/mach-axxia/axxia.c                        |  28 +++
 arch/arm/mach-axxia/platsmp.c                      |  89 ++++++++
 drivers/power/reset/Kconfig                        |   8 +
 drivers/power/reset/Makefile                       |   1 +
 drivers/power/reset/axxia-reset.c                  |  88 ++++++++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/lsi,axm5516-clks.h       |  36 +++
 17 files changed, 1012 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/axxia.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power_supply/axxia-reset.txt
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/axm5516-amarillo.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/axm5516-cpus.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/axm55xx.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/configs/axm55xx_defconfig
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-axxia/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-axxia/Makefile
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-axxia/axxia.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-axxia/platsmp.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/power/reset/axxia-reset.c
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/lsi,axm5516-clks.h

-- 
1.8.3.2