Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] ARM: vf610: add FlexCAN support

From: [email-masked] (Stefan Agner)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 09:48:27 +0200

This series adds support for Vybrid (aka vf610) to the FlexCAN
controller and extends the device tree accordingly.

Changes in v2:
- Split out patch (seperate dt, clocks and driver changes)
- Use spaces for hardware feature flags table
- Remove drive-by change of esdhc register length
- Added related fix which enables clock in berr_counter

Stefan Agner (4):
  ARM: dts: vf610: add FlexCAN node
  ARM: imx: clk-vf610: fix FlexCAN clock gating
  can: flexcan: switch on clocks before accessing ecr register
  can: flexcan: add vf610 support for FlexCAN

 arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610.dtsi  | 23 +++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-imx/clk-vf610.c |  6 ++-
 drivers/net/can/flexcan.c     | 89 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 3 files changed, 106 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
2.0.1