Subject: [RFC 0/8] ARM64: Uprobe support added

From: [email-masked] (Pratyush Anand)
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 20:51:16 +0530

These patches have been prepared on top of ARM64 kprobe v3 patches [1]
under review.

Unit test for following has been done so far and they have been found
working
    1. Normal instruction, which can be probed like sub, ldr, add etc.
    2. Instructions which can be simulated like ret.
    3. uretprobe

[1]https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/11/18/33

Pratyush Anand (8):
  ARM64: Move BRK opcodes defines from kprobes.h to insn.h
  ARM64: Refactor kprobes-arm64
  Kernel/uprobe: Define arch_uprobe_exception_notify as __weak
  ARM64: Add instruction_pointer_set function
  ARM64: Re-factor flush_ptrace_access
  ARM64: Handle TRAP_HWBRKPT for user mode as well
  ARM64: Handle TRAP_BRKPT for user mode as well
  ARM64: Add uprobe support

 arch/arm/kernel/uprobes.c                          |   6 -
 arch/arm64/Kconfig                                 |   3 +
 arch/arm64/include/asm/insn.h                      |   8 +
 arch/arm64/include/asm/probes.h                    |  26 ++-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/ptrace.h                    |   7 +
 arch/arm64/include/asm/thread_info.h               |   5 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/uprobes.h                   |  43 ++++
 arch/arm64/kernel/Makefile                         |   5 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/debug-monitors.c                 |  14 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/kprobes.c                        |  11 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/kprobes.h                        |   7 +-
 .../kernel/{kprobes-arm64.c => probes-arm64.c}     |  84 +++----
 .../kernel/{kprobes-arm64.h => probes-arm64.h}     |  17 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/probes-condn-check.c             |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/probes-decode.h                  |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/signal.c                         |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/uprobes.c                        | 255 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/mm/flush.c                              |  30 ++-
 kernel/events/uprobes.c                            |  18 ++
 19 files changed, 445 insertions(+), 104 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/include/asm/uprobes.h
 rename arch/arm64/kernel/{kprobes-arm64.c => probes-arm64.c} (79%)
 rename arch/arm64/kernel/{kprobes-arm64.h => probes-arm64.h} (60%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/kernel/uprobes.c

-- 
2.1.0