Subject: [PATCH v2 0/8] ARM: Conexant Digicolor CX92755 SoC support

From: [email-masked] (Baruch Siach)
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 21:39:56 +0200

This series adds initial support for the Conexant CX92755 SoC. The CX92755 is
one of the Digicolor series of SoCs, all sharing many of the same peripherals.
The code was tested on the CX92755 evaluation kit, AKA Equinox.

Uses attempting to try this code will most likely also want the UART/console
driver available from https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/5515861/.

v2:

   * Remove .map_io assignment, debug_ll is enabled by default (Arnd Bergmann)

   * Migrate the irq driver to generic irq chip, simplifying the code somewhat
     (Arnd Bergmann)

   * Change the timer dt binding, so that the 'reg' property points to the
     first "Agent Communication" register. This should improve the chance of
     reusing this binding for other SoCs in this series.

   * Add the CONTROL() and COUNT() macros to the timer driver to make the code
     clearer.

   * Move arch/arm Kconfig changes from the clocksource driver patch to the
     base arch support patch to reduce dependency between them

v1:
   http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/1855027

Baruch Siach (8):
  ARM: initial support for Conexant Digicolor CX92755 SoC
  ARM: digicolor: add low level debug support
  ARM: digicolor: add minimal device tree description
  irqchip: devicetree: document Conexant Digicolor irq binding
  irqchip: Conexant CX92755 interrupts controller driver
  clocksource: devicetree: document Conexant Digicolor timer binding
  clocksource: driver for Conexant Digicolor SoC timer
  ARM: devicetree: document supported Conexant Digicolor SoC

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/digicolor.txt          |   6 +
 .../bindings/interrupt-controller/digicolor-ic.txt |  20 +++
 .../devicetree/bindings/timer/digicolor-timer.txt  |  18 +++
 arch/arm/Kconfig                                   |   2 +
 arch/arm/Kconfig.debug                             |  12 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/conexant_equinox.dts             |  67 +++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/cx92755.dtsi                     | 103 +++++++++++++
 arch/arm/include/debug/digicolor.S                 |  35 +++++
 arch/arm/mach-digicolor/Kconfig                    |   5 +
 arch/arm/mach-digicolor/Makefile                   |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-digicolor/digicolor.c                |  18 +++
 drivers/clocksource/Makefile                       |   1 +
 drivers/clocksource/timer-digicolor.c              | 164 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/irqchip/Makefile                           |   1 +
 drivers/irqchip/irq-digicolor.c                    | 112 ++++++++++++++
 16 files changed, 564 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/digicolor.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/interrupt-controller/digicolor-ic.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/timer/digicolor-timer.txt
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/conexant_equinox.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/cx92755.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/debug/digicolor.S
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-digicolor/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-digicolor/Makefile
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-digicolor/digicolor.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clocksource/timer-digicolor.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/irqchip/irq-digicolor.c

-- 
2.1.4