Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] irqchip: Conexant CX92755 interrupts controller support

From: [email-masked] (Baruch Siach)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 12:33:58 +0200

This short series adds support for the Conexant CX92755 SoC interrupts 
controller. This SoC is part of the Conexant Digicolor series of SoCs.

v3:
   * Split from the "ARM: Conexant Digicolor CX92755 SoC support" series, as 
     these patches should go via the irqchip maintainers

   * Use syscon to access the system global UC_IRQ_CONTROL register

   * Add description of the "syscon" property to the device tree binding 
     documentation

   * Rename the interrupt controller node name to "interrupt-controller" 
     (Sergei Shtylyov)

v2:
   http://marc.info/?t=142074613900007&r=1&w=2

   * Migrate the irq driver to generic irq chip, simplifying the code somewhat
     (Arnd Bergmann)                                                          

v1:
   http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/1855027

Baruch Siach (2):
  irqchip: devicetree: document Conexant Digicolor irq binding
  irqchip: Conexant CX92755 interrupts controller driver

 .../bindings/interrupt-controller/digicolor-ic.txt |  22 ++++
 drivers/irqchip/Makefile                           |   1 +
 drivers/irqchip/irq-digicolor.c                    | 120 +++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 143 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/interrupt-controller/digicolor-ic.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/irqchip/irq-digicolor.c

-- 
2.1.4