Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] PCI: X-Gene: Add APM X-Gene v1 MSI/MSIX termination driver

From: [email-masked] (Duc Dang)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 10:05:02 -0700

This patch set adds MSI/MSIX termination driver support for APM X-Gene v1 SoC.
APM X-Gene v1 SoC supports its own implementation of MSI, which is not compliant
to GIC V2M specification for MSI Termination.

There is single MSI block in X-Gene v1 SOC which serves all 5 PCIe ports. This MSI
block supports 2688 MSI termination ports coalesced into 16 physical HW IRQ lines
and shared across all 5 PCIe ports.

v3 changes:
	1. Implement MSI support using PCI MSI IRQ domain
	2. Only use msi_controller to store IRQ domain
v2 changes:
        1. Use msi_controller structure
        2. Remove arch hooks arch_teardown_msi_irqs and arch_setup_msi_irqs
 
 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/xgene-pci-msi.txt      |  63 ++++
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   8 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apm/apm-storm.dtsi             |  27 ++
 drivers/pci/host/Kconfig                           |   6 +
 drivers/pci/host/Makefile                          |   1 +
 drivers/pci/host/pci-xgene-msi.c                   | 407 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/pci/host/pci-xgene.c                       |  21 ++
 7 files changed, 533 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/xgene-pci-msi.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/pci/host/pci-xgene-msi.c

-- 
1.9.1