Subject: [PATCH v5 0/4]PCI: X-Gene: Add APM X-Gene v1 MSI/MSIX termination driver

From: [email-masked] (Duc Dang)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:04:20 -0700

This patch set adds MSI/MSIX termination driver support for APM X-Gene v1 SoC.
APM X-Gene v1 SoC supports its own implementation of MSI, which is not compliant
to GIC V2M specification for MSI Termination.

There is single MSI block in X-Gene v1 SOC which serves all 5 PCIe ports. This MSI
block supports 2048 MSI termination ports coalesced into 16 physical HW IRQ lines
and shared across all 5 PCIe ports. As the version 5 of this patch, the total MSI
vectors this driver supports is reduced to 256 to maintain the correct set_affinity 
behavior for each MSI.

v5 changes:
	1. Implement set_affinity for each MSI by statically allocating 2 MSI GIC IRQs
	for each X-Gene CPU core and moving MSI vectors around these GIC IRQs to steer
	them to target CPU core. As a consequence, the total MSI vectors that X-Gene v1
	supports is reduced to 256.

v4 changes:
        1. Remove affinity setting for each MSI
        2. Add description about register layout, MSI termination address and data
        3. Correct total number of MSI vectors to 2048
        4. Clean up error messages
        5. Remove unused module code

v3 changes:
        1. Implement MSI support using PCI MSI IRQ domain
        2. Only use msi_controller to store IRQ domain
v2 changes:
        1. Use msi_controller structure
        2. Remove arch hooks arch_teardown_msi_irqs and arch_setup_msi_irqs

 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/xgene-pci-msi.txt      |  63 +++
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   8 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apm/apm-storm.dtsi             |  27 ++
 drivers/pci/host/Kconfig                           |   6 +
 drivers/pci/host/Makefile                          |   1 +
 drivers/pci/host/pci-xgene-msi.c                   | 477 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/pci/host/pci-xgene.c                       |  21 +
 7 files changed, 603 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/xgene-pci-msi.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/pci/host/pci-xgene-msi.c

-- 
1.9.1