Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] mtd: mxc_nand: fix 8 bit ECC and large oob

From: [email-masked] (Baruch Siach)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 10:18:50 +0300

This patch series fixes mxc_nand bugs that I encountered while trying to use 8
bit ECC mode on i.MX25 with the Micron MT29F8G08ABABA flash chip.

Many thanks to Uwe Kleine-K?nig for guiding me through the process of
debugging and fixing, and for contributing a clean-up patch to this series.

This series applies and tested on v4.1-rc1.

This is version 2 of the patch series, addressing the comments and suggestion
of Uwe Kleine-K?nig on the first series
(http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.arm.kernel/408635). See each patch
for detailed per-patch changelog.

Baruch Siach (3):
  mtd: mxc_nand: limit the size of used oob
  mtd: mxc_nand: fix truncate of unaligned oob copying
  mtd: mxc_nand: generate nand_ecclayout for 8 bit ECC

Uwe Kleine-K?nig (1):
  mtd: nand: mxc_nand: cleanup copy_spare function

 drivers/mtd/nand/mxc_nand.c | 110 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 1 file changed, 94 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.4