Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3] spi: atmel: add support to FIFOs and the internal chip-select

From: [email-masked] (Cyrille Pitchen)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 13:53:51 +0200

ChangeLog

v3:
- replace "Alternative Command Mode" by "Chip Select Active After Transfer" in
  the DT bindings documentation. The "Alternative Command Mode" is a feature of
  the I2C controller.
- rename somes "size" variables to "num_data" to ease the distinction between
  the number of bytes and the number of data to transfer.

v2:
- read the Status Register to clear its RX FIFO Threshold Flag (RXFTHF) before
  writing into the IER to enable the RXFTHF interrupt.
- remove the reset of the FIFO Mode Register (FMR) at the end of transfers
  because setting the RX FIFO Threshold to 0 also sets the RXFTHF bit in SR.
- add a 3rd patch in the series to update the documentation of DT bindings.

v1:
This series of patches add support to features introduced by the Atmel sama5d2x
SoC

Cyrille Pitchen (3):
  spi: atmel: add support for the internal chip-select of the spi
    controller
  spi: atmel: update DT bindings documentation
  spi: atmel: add support to FIFOs

 .../devicetree/bindings/spi/spi_atmel.txt          |   8 +-
 drivers/spi/spi-atmel.c                            | 292 +++++++++++++++++++--
 2 files changed, 280 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.2.2