Subject: [PATCH v4 0/2] mfd: flexcom: add a driver for Flexcom

From: [email-masked] (Cyrille Pitchen)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:12:52 +0200

ChangeLog

v4:
- check clk_prepare_enable() return code in atmel_flexcom_probe()
- add a commit message to the DT binding patch

v3:
- remove MODULE_ALIAS()
- add Acked-by from Boris Brezillon and Alexandre Belloni

v2:
- enhance the documentation of DT bindings and change the way the "ranges"
  property is used.
- replace __raw_readl() and __raw_writel() by readl() and writel().
- change the module license to "GPL" for v2 or later
- print the selected flexcom mode after the hardware version

v1:
This series of patches a support to the Atmel Flexcom, a wrapper which
integrates an USART, a SPI controller and a TWI controller. Only one
peripheral can be used at a time. The active function is selected though
the Flexcom Mode Register.

Cyrille Pitchen (2):
  mfd: devicetree: add bindings for Atmel Flexcom
  mfd: flexcom: add a driver for Atmel Flexible Serial Communication
    Unit

 .../devicetree/bindings/mfd/atmel-flexcom.txt      | 58 +++++++++++++
 drivers/mfd/Kconfig                                | 11 +++
 drivers/mfd/Makefile                               |  1 +
 drivers/mfd/atmel-flexcom.c                        | 98 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 168 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/atmel-flexcom.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/mfd/atmel-flexcom.c

-- 
1.8.2.2