Subject: [linux-next RFC v7 0/6] mtd: spi-nor: improve support of QSPI nor

From: [email-masked] (Cyrille Pitchen)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 17:27:58 +0200

Hi all,

this series is still a work in progress though it is almost finished.
The support of Macronix dummy code to configure the number of dummy cycles
is still missing...

However I would like some feedbacks to synchronize this work with other
mtd / spi-nor improvements as I see lots of patches on the mailing list.

Best Regards,

Cyrille

Cyrille Pitchen (6):
  mtd: spi-nor: remove unused read_xfer/write_xfer hooks
  mtd: spi-nor: read JEDEC ID with multiple I/O protocols
  mtd: spi-nor: set the read op code and protocol based on the
    manufacturer
  mtd: m25p80: add support of dual and quad spi protocols to all
    commands
  Documentation: atmel-quadspi: add binding file for Atmel QSPI driver
  mtd: atmel-quadspi: add driver for Atmel QSPI controller

 .../devicetree/bindings/mtd/atmel-quadspi.txt      |  29 +
 drivers/mtd/devices/m25p80.c                       | 262 ++++--
 drivers/mtd/spi-nor/Kconfig                        |   7 +
 drivers/mtd/spi-nor/Makefile                       |   1 +
 drivers/mtd/spi-nor/atmel-quadspi.c                | 880 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/mtd/spi-nor/fsl-quadspi.c                  |   2 +-
 drivers/mtd/spi-nor/nxp-spifi.c                    |  13 +-
 drivers/mtd/spi-nor/spi-nor.c                      | 603 ++++++++++++--
 include/linux/mtd/spi-nor.h                        |  68 +-
 9 files changed, 1689 insertions(+), 176 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mtd/atmel-quadspi.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/mtd/spi-nor/atmel-quadspi.c

-- 
1.8.2.2