Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Assorted DMA mapping tweaks

From: [email-masked] (Robin Murphy)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 13:15:42 +0100

Hi Andrew,

This is a miscellany of fixes and tweaks to the common DMA mapping code
which I've been collecting. They don't strictly depend on each other,
but I figure I may as well send them all together for the sake of
explaining them in one place:

#1 is a straightforward and hopefully obvious bugfix.
#2 has been posted before but I subsequently forgot to follow up on it.
   It's still possible to hit this at least on arm64 systems, with the
   SWIOTLB/pl330 combination blowing up just running dmatest.
#3 follows on from a recent discussion about dma_sync_sg[0]; there's
   already a related patch in -next from Sakari clarifying the docs.
#4 seemed worth posting now that the recent rework means it no longer
   has to be a sprawling touch-all-the-architectures patch for something
   so small.

Thanks,
Robin.

[0]:http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/2043117

Robin Murphy (4):
  dmapool: Fix overflow condition in pool_find_page
  dma-mapping: Tidy up dma_parms default handling
  dma-debug: Check nents in dma_sync_sg*
  dma-debug: Allow poisoning nonzero allocations

 include/asm-generic/dma-mapping-common.h |  2 +-
 include/linux/dma-debug.h                |  6 ++++--
 include/linux/dma-mapping.h              | 17 ++++++++++-------
 include/linux/poison.h                   |  3 +++
 lib/Kconfig.debug                        | 10 ++++++++++
 lib/dma-debug.c                          | 14 +++++++++++++-
 mm/dmapool.c                             |  2 +-
 7 files changed, 42 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.1