Subject: [PATCH v3 0/6] arm: Add Artpec-6 SoC

From: [email-masked] (Lars Persson)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 17:06:15 +0100

Basic support for the Axis Artpec-6 ARM SoC. Timers, interrupts, UARTs and
ethernet are wired up.

Changes since v2:
- Create a syscon binding for the system controller.
- Clock patches split out to new patch series "clk: Add Artpec-6 SoC support".

Changes since v1:
- Corrected bindings for axis,artpec6-pll1-clock.
- Moved the uart aliases to the board dts.
- Kconfig cleanup.
- Added a device tree binding for the dma configuration.
- Added CONFIG_SYNOPSYS_DWC_ETH_QOS to multi_v7_defconfig.
- Added binding documentation for axis,artpec6-dev-board.

Lars Persson (6):
  arm: add device-tree SoC bindings for Axis Artpec-6
  arm: dts: add Artpec-6 SoC dtsi file
  arm: dts: add Artpec-6 development board dts
  arm: initial machine port for artpec-6 SoC
  arm: multi_v7_defconfig: add MACH_ARTPEC6
  arm: mach-artpec: add entry to MAINTAINERS

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/axis.txt |  29 +++
 MAINTAINERS                                    |  10 ++
 arch/arm/Kconfig                               |   2 +
 arch/arm/Makefile                              |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                     |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/artpec6-devboard.dts         |  64 +++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/artpec6.dtsi                 | 236 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig            |   3 +
 arch/arm/mach-artpec/Kconfig                   |  20 +++
 arch/arm/mach-artpec/Makefile                  |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-artpec/board-artpec6.c           |  72 ++++++++
 11 files changed, 440 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/axis.txt
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/artpec6-devboard.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/artpec6.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-artpec/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-artpec/Makefile
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-artpec/board-artpec6.c

-- 
2.1.4