Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] Cavium ThunderX uncore PMU support

From: [email-masked] (Jan Glauber)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 17:21:02 +0100

This patch series provides access to various counters on the ThunderX SOC.

For details of the uncore implementation see patch #1.

Patches #2-5 add the various ThunderX specific PMUs.

As suggested I've put the files under drivers/perf/uncore. I would
prefer this location over drivers/bus because not all of the uncore
drivers are bus related.

Changes to v1:
- Added NUMA support
- Fixed CPU hotplug by pmu migration
- Moved files to drivers/perf/uncore
- Removed OCX FRC and LNE drivers, these will fit better into a edac driver
- improved comments abount overflow interrupts
- removed max device limit
- trimmed include files

Feedback welcome!
Jan

-------------------------------------------------

Jan Glauber (5):
  arm64/perf: Basic uncore counter support for Cavium ThunderX
  arm64/perf: Cavium ThunderX L2C TAD uncore support
  arm64/perf: Cavium ThunderX L2C CBC uncore support
  arm64/perf: Cavium ThunderX LMC uncore support
  arm64/perf: Cavium ThunderX OCX TLK uncore support

 drivers/perf/Makefile                       |   1 +
 drivers/perf/uncore/Makefile                |   5 +
 drivers/perf/uncore/uncore_cavium.c         | 314 +++++++++++++++
 drivers/perf/uncore/uncore_cavium.h         |  95 +++++
 drivers/perf/uncore/uncore_cavium_l2c_cbc.c | 237 +++++++++++
 drivers/perf/uncore/uncore_cavium_l2c_tad.c | 600 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/perf/uncore/uncore_cavium_lmc.c     | 196 +++++++++
 drivers/perf/uncore/uncore_cavium_ocx_tlk.c | 380 ++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 1828 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 drivers/perf/uncore/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/perf/uncore/uncore_cavium.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/perf/uncore/uncore_cavium.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/perf/uncore/uncore_cavium_l2c_cbc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/perf/uncore/uncore_cavium_l2c_tad.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/perf/uncore/uncore_cavium_lmc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/perf/uncore/uncore_cavium_ocx_tlk.c

-- 
1.9.1