Subject: [PATCH 0/5] ARM64: Uprobe support added

From: [email-masked] (Pratyush Anand)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 11:00:04 +0530

ARM64 kprobe support is lying in torvalds/linux.git:master now. Therefore
sending my uprobe patches which were dependent on decode-insn code of kprobe
patches.

Unit tests for following have been done so far and they have been found
working.
     1. Step-able instructions, like sub, ldr, add etc.
     2. Simulation-able like ret, cbnz, cbz etc.
     3. uretprobe
     4. Reject-able instructions like sev, wfe etc.
     5. trapped and abort xol path
     6. probe at unaligned user address.
     7. longjump test cases
 
Currently it does not support aarch32 instruction probing.

RFC patches were sent long back, and all review comments for RFCs have been
incorporated. RFCs were here: https://lwn.net/Articles/648514/

Pratyush Anand (5):
  arm64: kprobe: protect/rename few definitions to be reused by uprobe
  arm64: kgdb_step_brk_fn: ignore other's exception
  arm64: Handle TRAP_HWBRKPT for user mode as well
  arm64: Handle TRAP_BRKPT for user mode as well
  arm64: Add uprobe support

 arch/arm64/Kconfig                      |   3 +
 arch/arm64/include/asm/debug-monitors.h |   3 +
 arch/arm64/include/asm/probes.h         |  23 ++--
 arch/arm64/include/asm/ptrace.h         |   8 ++
 arch/arm64/include/asm/thread_info.h    |   5 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/uprobes.h        |  37 ++++++
 arch/arm64/kernel/debug-monitors.c      |  40 +++---
 arch/arm64/kernel/entry.S               |   6 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/kgdb.c                |   3 +
 arch/arm64/kernel/probes/Makefile       |   2 +
 arch/arm64/kernel/probes/decode-insn.c  |  31 ++---
 arch/arm64/kernel/probes/decode-insn.h  |   8 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/probes/kprobes.c      |  36 ++---
 arch/arm64/kernel/probes/uprobes.c      | 227 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/kernel/signal.c              |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/mm/flush.c                   |   6 +
 16 files changed, 378 insertions(+), 64 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/include/asm/uprobes.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/kernel/probes/uprobes.c

-- 
2.5.5