Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Add Basic SoC support for MT7622

From: [email-masked] (sean.wang at mediatek.com)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 17:28:17 +0800

From: Sean Wang <[email-masked]>

This patch set adds basic SoC support for MediaTek MT7622
SoC based on 4.12-rc1.

Sean Wang (4):
  dt-bindings: mediatek: add bindings for MediaTek MT7622 SoC
  arm64: dts: mt7622: add basic nodes to the mt7622.dtsi file
  arm64: dts: mt7622: add dts file for MT7622 reference board variant 1
  arm64: dts: mt7622: group clock DT nodes into separate DT file

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek.txt |   4 +
 .../interrupt-controller/mediatek,sysirq.txt       |   3 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/serial/mtk-uart.txt        |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/Makefile              |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7622-clock.dtsi     |  20 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7622-rfb1.dts       |  27 ++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7622.dtsi           | 104 +++++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 159 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7622-clock.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7622-rfb1.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7622.dtsi

-- 
1.9.1