Subject: [PATCH 00/12] add dts nodes to MT7622 SoC

From: [email-masked] (sean.wang at mediatek.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 17:40:50 +0800

From: Sean Wang <[email-masked]>

add dts nodes to MT7622 SoC and related rfb1 board

Ryder Lee (2):
  arm64: dts: mt7622: add PCIe device nodes
  arm64: dts: mt7622: add SATA device nodes

Sean Wang (10):
  dt-bindings: clock: mediatek: add missing required #reset-cells
  arm64: dts: mt7622: add clock controller device nodes
  arm64: dts: mt7622: add power domain controller device nodes
  arm64: dts: mt7622: add pinctrl related device nodes
  arm64: dts: mt7622: add PMIC MT6380 related nodes
  arm64: dts: mt7622: add cpufreq related device nodes
  arm64: dts: mt7622: turn uart0 clock to real ones
  arm64: dts: mt7622: add SoC and peripheral related device nodes
  arm64: dts: mt7622: add flash related device nodes
  arm64: dts: mt7622: add ethernet device nodes

 .../bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,ethsys.txt      |   2 +
 .../bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,pciesys.txt     |   2 +
 .../bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,ssusbsys.txt    |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt6380.dtsi           |  91 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7622-rfb1.dts       | 337 +++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7622.dtsi           | 533 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 6 files changed, 962 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt6380.dtsi

-- 
2.7.4