Subject: [PATCH 00/15] arm: dts: Fix OPP and cooling device properties

From: [email-masked] (Viresh Kumar)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 16:01:46 +0530

This fixes missing OPP and cooling device properties for CPUs for the
ARM 32 bit platforms. This is build tested by the zero day testing
infrastructure as well.

Individual maintainers can pick the patches to their SoC trees or I will
ask ARM SoC maintainers to pick them up later.

--
viresh

Viresh Kumar (15):
  arm: dts: armada: Fix "#cooling-cells" property's name
  arm: dts: ls1021a: Add missing cooling device properties for CPUs
  arm: dts: mediatek: Add missing cooling device properties for CPUs
  arm: dts: rk322x: Add missing cooling device properties for CPUs
  arm: dts: uniphier: Add missing cooling device properties for CPUs
  arm: dts: sun: Add missing cooling device properties for CPUs
  arm: dts: exynos: Add missing cooling device properties for CPUs
  arm: dts: dra74x: Add missing cooling device properties for CPUs
  arm: dts: omap: Add missing cooling device properties for CPUs
  arm: dts: rk3288: Add missing cooling device properties for CPUs
  arm: dts: berlin: Add missing OPP properties for CPUs
  arm: dts: highbank: Add missing OPP properties for CPUs
  arm: dts: r8a7743: Add missing OPP properties for CPUs
  arm: dts: qcom: Add missing OPP properties for CPUs
  arm: dts: imx: Add missing OPP properties for CPUs

 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-385-synology-ds116.dts |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/berlin2.dtsi                  | 10 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/berlin2q.dtsi                 | 33 ++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra74x.dtsi                   | 10 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos3250.dtsi               | 16 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4210.dtsi               | 13 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412.dtsi               |  9 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250.dtsi               | 23 +++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/highbank.dts                  | 30 +++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl.dtsi                   | 23 +++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-cm-fx6.dts              | 66 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q.dtsi                    | 87 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d.dtsi                    |  5 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ls1021a.dtsi                  |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/mt7623.dtsi                   |  3 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5.dtsi                    | 14 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq4019.dtsi             | 24 +++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a7743.dtsi                  |  9 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk322x.dtsi                   |  3 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288.dtsi                   | 54 +++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun6i-a31.dtsi                | 30 +++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20.dtsi                | 13 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-a33.dtsi                |  9 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-h3.dtsi                 |  9 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/uniphier-pxs2.dtsi            |  3 +
 25 files changed, 495 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.15.0.194.g9af6a3dea062