Subject: [PATCH v4 0/7] add support for Bluetooth on MT7622 SoC

From: [email-masked] (sean.wang at mediatek.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 13:43:18 +0800

From: Sean Wang <[email-masked]>

v4 and changes since v3:
 - refine patch 2 based on commit 919b7308fcc4 to allow that
   dev_pm_domain_attach() will return better error codes. 

v3 and changes since v2
* all changes happen on patch 6
 - fix up SPDX license style for btmtkuart.h.
 - change firmware download from in ACL data to in HCI commands
   and then remove unused mtk_acl_wmt_sync and related code.
 - add a workaround replacing bad vendor event id 0xe4 with 0xff every
   vendor should use.
 - add a sanity check for mtk_hci_wmt_sync to verifying if
   input parameters are valid.
 - add an atomic_inc(&bdev->hdev->cmd_cnt) for __hci_cmd_sync_ev.
 - be changed to use firmware with a header called mt7622pr2h.bin.

v2 and changes since v1
 - Dropped patches already being applied
 - Rewirte the whole driver using btuart [1], and add slight extension
   of btuart to fit into btmtkuart driver. Beware that [1] is also pulled
   into one part of the series for avoiding any breakage when the patchset
   is being compiled.

[1] btuart 
	https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-bluetooth/msg74918.html

v1:

Hi,

This patchset introduces built-in Bluetooth support on MT7622 SoC.
And, it should be simple to make an extension to support other
MediaTek SoCs with adjusting a few of changes on the initialization
sequence of the device.

Before the main driver is being introduced, a few of things about
power-domain management should be re-worked for serdev core and MediaTek
SCPSYS to allow the Bluetooth to properly power up.

Patch 2: add a generic way attaching power domain to serdev
Patch 3 and 4: add cleanups with reuse APIs from Linux core
Patch 5: fix a limitation about power enablement Bluetooth depends on
Patch 1, 6 and 7: the major part of adding Bluetooth support to MT7622
	
	Sean

Marcel Holtmann (1):
  Bluetooth: Add new serdev based driver for UART attached controllers

Sean Wang (6):
  dt-bindings: net: bluetooth: Add mediatek-bluetooth
  serdev: add dev_pm_domain_attach|detach()
  Bluetooth: Add new quirk for non-persistent setup settings
  Bluetooth: Extend btuart driver for join more vendor devices
  Bluetooth: mediatek: Add protocol support for MediaTek serial devices
  MAINTAINERS: add an entry for MediaTek Bluetooth driver

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/mediatek-bluetooth.txt |  35 ++
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   8 +
 drivers/bluetooth/Kconfig                          |  23 +
 drivers/bluetooth/Makefile                         |   3 +
 drivers/bluetooth/btmtkuart.c                      | 355 ++++++++++++++
 drivers/bluetooth/btmtkuart.h                      | 119 +++++
 drivers/bluetooth/btuart.c                         | 527 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/bluetooth/btuart.h                         |  30 ++
 drivers/tty/serdev/core.c                          |  15 +-
 include/net/bluetooth/hci.h                        |   9 +
 net/bluetooth/hci_core.c                           |   3 +-
 11 files changed, 1125 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/mediatek-bluetooth.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/bluetooth/btmtkuart.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/bluetooth/btmtkuart.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/bluetooth/btuart.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/bluetooth/btuart.h

-- 
2.7.4