Subject: [PATCH 00/11] MAINTAINERS: update of of some Microchip entries

From: [email-masked] (Nicolas Ferre)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 16:31:36 +0200

Hi,

This is an update of most of Microchip MAINTAINERS' entries. I took advantage
of the addition of Ludovic as co-maintainer to go through some of the entries
that were outdated.

There are moves of entries in the 3 last patches of this series. You can drop
them if they introduce too much headaches while updating this MAINTAINERS
file.

Series based on v4.19-rc1.

Nicolas Ferre (11):
  MAINTAINERS: ARM: at91: add co-maintainer for ARM/Microchip
  MAINTAINERS: update entry for Microchip NAND driver support
  MAINTAINERS: media: change Microchip ISI, ISC maintainers
  MAINTAINERS: ASoC: change maintainer for Microchip ALSA drivers
  MAINTAINERS: USB: change maintainer for Microchip USBA gadget driver
  MAINTAINERS: dmaengine: add files to Microchip dma entry
  MAINTAINERS: pwm: add entry for Microchip pwm driver
  MAINTAINERS: iio: add co-maintainer to SAMA5D2-compatible ADC driver
  MAINTAINERS: remove the / ATMEL string from MICROCHIP entries
  MAINTAINERS: move former ATMEL entries to proper MICROCHIP location
  MAINTAINERS: sdhci: move the Microchip entry to proper location

 MAINTAINERS | 196 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------------
 1 file changed, 105 insertions(+), 91 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1