Subject: [PATCH v6 0/6] Add non-strict mode support for iommu-dma

From: [email-masked] (Robin Murphy)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 17:42:17 +0100

Hi all,

Since we'd like to get this polished up and merged and Leizhen has other
commitments, here's v6 of the previous series[1] wherein I address all
my own feedback :)

The principal change is that I've inverted things slightly such that
it's now a generic domain attribute controlled by iommu-dma given the
necessary support from individual IOMMU drivers. That way we can easily
enable other drivers straight away, as I've done for SMMUv2 here (which
also allowed me to give it a quick test with MMU-401s on a Juno board).
Otherwise it's really just cosmetic cleanup and rebasing onto Will's
pending SMMU queue.

Robin.

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/iommu at lists.linux-foundation.org/msg25150.html

Robin Murphy (2):
  iommu/io-pgtable: Add helper for toggling non-strict mode
  iommu/arm-smmu: Support non-strict mode

Zhen Lei (5):
  iommu/arm-smmu-v3: Implement flush_iotlb_all hook
  iommu/dma: Add support for non-strict mode
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Add support for non-strict mode
  iommu/arm-smmu-v3: Add support for non-strict mode
  iommu/dma: Add bootup option "iommu.non_strict"

 .../admin-guide/kernel-parameters.txt         | 13 +++++
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu-v3.c                   | 43 +++++++++++++---
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu.c                      | 43 +++++++++++++---
 drivers/iommu/dma-iommu.c                     | 49 ++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable-arm.c                |  9 ++--
 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable.c                    |  9 ++++
 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable.h                    |  6 +++
 include/linux/iommu.h                         |  1 +
 8 files changed, 155 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.0.dirty