Subject: [PATCH v8 0/7] Add non-strict mode support for iommu-dma

From: [email-masked] (Robin Murphy)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 17:10:20 +0100

Hi all,

Hopefully this is the last spin of the series - I've now dropped my light
touch and fixed up all the various prose text, plus implemented the proper
quirk support for short-descriptor because it's actually just a trivial
cut-and-paste job.

Robin.

Robin Murphy (2):
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm-v7s: Add support for non-strict mode
  iommu/arm-smmu: Support non-strict mode

Zhen Lei (5):
  iommu/arm-smmu-v3: Implement flush_iotlb_all hook
  iommu/dma: Add support for non-strict mode
  iommu: Add "iommu.strict" command line option
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Add support for non-strict mode
  iommu/arm-smmu-v3: Add support for non-strict mode

 .../admin-guide/kernel-parameters.txt         | 12 +++
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu-v3.c                   | 89 +++++++++++++-----
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu.c                      | 93 +++++++++++++------
 drivers/iommu/dma-iommu.c                     | 32 ++++++-
 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable-arm-v7s.c            | 11 ++-
 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable-arm.c                | 14 ++-
 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable.h                    |  5 +
 drivers/iommu/iommu.c                         | 23 +++++
 include/linux/iommu.h                         |  1 +
 9 files changed, 225 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.0.dirty